♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Thursday, July 9, 2009
♥Commitment and renewing promises...
Do you people ever renew your promises to your lover?I do practice that and it's essential in my r/s with darlin.We had a disagreement about a certain issue today and we kinda stayed silent for almost an hour before we started talking again.I placed my forehead on hers and said something like(I can't remember exactly as i didn't think much before I said those words to her),"I,chan choon leong hereby renew my vows to Lim HuiKee that I will love her till the end of my days.I will stay with her regardless of joy or woes and to treasure her as she will to towards me.I love you."These words came from the bottom of my heart and i WILL abide by it even if her parents were to object to our r/s due to my age or anything."I will love you forever until the end of time~"song sang by Eurobeat singer Christine-Till the end of time.
Darlin met me at PS Star Factory at about 3pm today for her usual game of Jubeat and we met up with JX shortly.We then advanced to meeting WenYan and TingTing at Cityhall MRT as WenYan wanted to go for some hair thing at Kimage Funan and wanted to take darlin along too.Darlin didn't do her hair as she wanted to save money i think~
Today seems like just another day,but it's a day I'll think back as people are complicated and deserves to be observed more so as to know them more.I came across a manga that said,"The reason why Humans are precious are because we are capricious."This is all i have for today~