♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, August 8, 2009
♥Contradiction...
Am I entitled to be wilful and spare myself the torture of being thoughtful?Am I allowed to be firm with my thots and keep what's mine to be mine?Am I to be on the verge of a breakdown just because I am who I am?
Where were you when I want to see you? Where were you when I want to hear your comforting voice? Where were you when I want to feel your gentle touch? Where were you when I need a shoulder to cry on? Where were you when my heart was being blown asunder? Where were you when my hands were smeared with the blood of my guilt? Where were you when my eyes could see nothing but darkness? Where were you when I am alive? Where were you when I die? Where were you when I need a helping hand? Where were you when I fell into the deepest trench of my life? Where were you? Where were you? My existance fell into nothingness...Where were you...I need you...
I am just a lost soul...I had been a lost soul since that day...BUT all wasn't left in the darkness...Hope came to me in the form of a radiant nova and warmed my heart again to face the challanges of what remains of my life...Thank you..thank you...my radiant nova...my darlin...