Crapping King
Nickname:Gades/Choon Leong/JunLiang/Freezer

Location: Singapore (Ghim Moh Road)

Status: In Love with Sally Lim Hui Kee

DOB: 21-November-1974

MSN/Email: gades74@hotmail.com


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat






Sunday, November 8, 2009
How I wish...

Looking at this BIG FAT black cat near my home kinda made me sigh that am not even as fortunate as he is...cause all he've to do is lie there~MEOW and here comes food! LOL! Wish am such a fortunate cat! Know what's his name?'一块肉'(A chunk of meat)is the name the people at that block of flat gave him!LOL!


Darlin suggested that I took these 2 photos down with my HP while on our way home on the MRT. The sign OBVIOUSLY said "Please do not lean against the door" and YET this smart looking man did and oh man...how I wish...how I wish the door will open and this entry will be much more interesting! Alas...I can't have the material needed to do so =p