♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, November 14, 2009
♥Nice day and Darn APEC...
Anyone care to notice anything wrong with this notice we spotted at the checkout of PS Carrefour? Look carefully and you'll see what I meant. Another thing that we found most amusing at the checkout was that there was this shshi promotion which is going at 'buy 2 get 1 free'. Guess what the PRC said in his broken English? We heard..."Buy 2 get 1 FREAK"! LOL! Hope darlin can upload the voice recording here on her blog for all to hear~wahaha!
As usual today's a rainy day,but good thing we were indoors this time round. We had our lunch at MCD and later on we decided to goto 'Ice Monster' at PS and ordered 'set 1' which consisted of beef noodles,Mango ice and a glass of ice lemon tea(in which darlin asked to dilute as it's TOO sweet!). Here you have a pic of the Mango ice that we love so~~~~much!! Does it look like it can fly with those 2 spoons there by the sides? LOL! From the pic you can see how much darlin loves it! Haha!
Anyone could make out what is this? It's a pudding...I mean the species of hamster called 'Pudding' lah! Don't it look yummy? er...cute? Haha! This fat one curling up into a ball is a bully...you'll see why when you watch the video I took with my HP. =p
Oh yah...that darn APEC thing sure got on my nerves as The Esplanade was completely seal off due to it and thus me and darlin couldn't spend our evening there...I know people will say,"This is for the good of our country" and I'll say,"If those &^%$* ministers will give up part of their massive paycheck our economy will get better!" Haha!