Crapping King
Nickname:Gades/Choon Leong/JunLiang/Freezer

Location: Singapore (Ghim Moh Road)

Status: In Love with Sally Lim Hui Kee

DOB: 21-November-1974

MSN/Email: gades74@hotmail.com


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat






Sunday, January 31, 2010
It was nearly a quarrel...

It was almost a fantasy among people in love not to have quarrels and it applies to me and darlin as well. We had arguements since we got together,but never was there a quarrel among us as we chose to talk it out rather than fight it out.

It happened yesterday...I was kinda reminded of a dreaded past and my mood was terrible that I actually asked my buddy to go for a drink as I seldom drink unless on special occasions. I came home with a much refreshed mind after a good chat although the alcohol did kick in abit. Darlin was worried cos I was drinking,thus I gave her a call just to find out that she had an arguement with her parents. I kept my mind awake as I listened and passed some comments...and DARN those comments as it made her upset.That conversation kinda heated up my emotions as well...I was about to blowup when a thought hit the back of my head..."The reason for me to love her is for her to be happy"and I WANT her to be happy. I took a deep breath and began pacifying her by lightening my mood in the first place. It took quite awhile to sense the peace in her voice again as it made me a happy person as well.

Sorry darlin to make you upset...I don't want to have any quarrels with you hor? =p