♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Sunday, February 21, 2010
♥Old times...
Today darlin go meet her ex-classmate and I went to meet up with 2 ladies who I had known since abt 5 years ago and had lost contact since then.Both of them are already married and with children,but...what bothers me were that BOTH their marriage are on the rocks and they are buddies. Why are such things kept happening around people I know lately? They talked about their husbands and immediately a thought came to me...
“男怕入错行,女怕嫁错郎” These words are indeed words of wisdom. I personally are struggling with my life career and if I can't do well in that aspect I won't even have the guts to make darlin my wife cos if she married me while am still an incapable man, I won't be able to make her happy.
Darlin met me about 6pm(after my friends left)at The Esplanade and we went to the AngBao River for a walk and amist that walk I made her upset(sry darlin~)luckily it cleared up in no time after hard work. We later went to watch some performances and we had a great time.
We had an agreement to not meet so often as we are now as we need to save money...cos we spend alot on food when we go out and darlin is on a DIET! LOL! We'll just meet for a date(quality) , visit her at school once as well as 2 visits to each of our place within 2 weeks~ Haha!
All that happened today brought back memories as well as ghosts of the past. Am so happy that darlin is here with me,supporting me. Thank you darlin!(for?)EVERYTHING!