Crapping King
Nickname:Gades/Choon Leong/JunLiang/Freezer

Location: Singapore (Ghim Moh Road)

Status: In Love with Sally Lim Hui Kee

DOB: 21-November-1974

MSN/Email: gades74@hotmail.com


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat






Monday, February 8, 2010
Unintentional...

正所谓,“说者无心,听者有意”这句话对我而言是真理。

As people who knew me will know that am that sort who WILL shoot my mouth off at the slightest trace of ANY happening and I ain't afraid of anything as long as REASON stayed with my statement.

I don't mean AT ALL to offend ANYBODY at times,but it happen to trigger some displeasure...what can I do except for to apologise? I CERTAINLY ain't wrong.You people might ask,"if you ain't wrong why do you apologise?" It's elementary,my dear...I do so for the sake of maintaining a relationship~SURELY nobody wants a fine relationship to be broken by a misunderstanding? I WILL apologise for anything so long it doesn't infringe upon my principal.

Darlin~sorry for making you upset~I'll be more sensitive in the future~