♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Monday, February 7, 2011
♥Getting better?
I had been known to be a 'surprise-giving idiot' as am mostly clueless when I want to give something to my lover =p but something changed yesterday =3
I spent lotsa time trying to look for a florist and when I do managed to find one, the flowers are about half dead...as the old saying goes,"Humans tend to overlook what's under their noses'...I finally recalled that there's a florist at the MRT station! I bought a single pink rose with a card(in which I wrote the wrong words) and advanced to darlin's house happily.
Now comes the problem...I had no idea how to give it to her and I got a plan(plan 1)...that is to ask her to meet me at the void deck of her house, but soon I put that plan off as it ain't good enough.
Plan 2: take the lift to her level and ask her to meet me at the lift lobby...good plan huh? Bad idea...she asked me to go to her house.
Plan 3: Surprise her at the doorstep. Classic huh? Great idea, but it was her brother who got the door as she was showering =p
Plan 3: Decided to wait outside the bathroom with the flowers, but she told me that she had just began her shower =0
Am a depressed man when I entered her house as I will get that title of 'surprise-giving idiot' AGAIN. Then a thought struck me...
Plan 4: She loves the Winnie the Pooh plush toy that I got for her, so I went into her room and positioned the plush toy at the front of her bed holding the flower. I told her bro to keep quiet about what I did though =p after that I went back to the living room to use her lappie.
Soon darlin came out of her shower and I told her I wanted to hug her Winnie the Pooh~she had her doubts, but didn't question my request. I act blur and I saw the overwhelming smile on her face when she came out with the flower. She admitted that am not that much of an idiot in giving surprises afterall =3
She asked if the flowers are for our 21st mth or V-day and I said it's for our 21st mth of being in love =3
Pink roses might stand for several meaning, but for me it will mean 'sacrificial love' as am willing to give up everything I am for you, darlin~LYFET!